Lil Swee~tea Party Policy
Please be sure to read carefully through our Policy to insure that you are aware of all the finer details involved with our party packages.
*Lil Swee~tea Party travels within a 50 mile radius of Spring Hill, TN.
It is a .55 cents charge per mile outside of the 50 mile radius of Spring Hill, TN.
*Lil Swee~tea Party will setup 1 hour prior to your event. Clean-up takes about 40 minutes.
*To ensure your desired date, we suggest your party be scheduled 3 weeks in advance Short notice are also welcome but party supplies may vary.
*Lil Swee~tea Party package is for 2 hrs.(except "Lil Swee~tea" package), $20 each additional hour.
*A $50 non-refundable deposit is required to hold your desired tea party date. The remainder of your balance is due on the day of the party. We accept cash or money order for the remainder balance.
* Dates are held for 5 business days until the signed party information form and deposit are received.
* Deposits are non-refundable. If you need to reschedule your tea party date for another day due to unexpected circumstance, we will be happy to work with you to find another date for your tea party.
* Upon receipt of your party information form and deposit, you will be sent your custom invitations and confirmation of your tea party date.
*Lil Swee~tea Party does not provide tables and chairs for your event.
We suggest using your dinning room table, fold-out tables & chairs or if outside your patio table.
* We highly recommend conducting your tea party indoors for best results, due to the uncertainty of weather and the heat can make it uncomfortable for the children and the hostess. If you must have your tea party outdoors we request that the table and chairs be placed on a deck or patio and a canopy or cover over top the table area to shade the children.
*When the children are wearing the Lil Swee~tea Party costumes we request that the costumes be worn indoors or if outside on the deck or patio only. We request that the Lil Swee~tea Party costumes not be worn while playing in the yard or on the playset for safety reasons.
*Lil Swee~tea Party assumes no responsibility for allergic reactions or any other medical reactions stemming from wearing of any of it's costumes or participation in any use of make-up or nail polish or any other activity.
*If requesting a Tea-licious Menu to be added to your tea party from our Tea Cart, the Lil Swee~tea Party is not responsible for any allergic reaction to any of the food that will be served. Please check with parents to verify if and what kind of food allergy might exist.
*If you will be serving your own food we request that you do not serve any food that will stain the linens. We especially request no serving of pizza or any type of red sauce, no soda and no colored ice cream. If you are unsure please feel free to contact us to ask us any questions. We greatly appreciate your cooperation, for we are a very elegant party service and would like to keep our service dainty and according to the tea party theme.
*Lil Swee~tea Party will prepare the tea but we will have the parent verify that the tea is not too hot before it is served.
*Lil Swee~tea Party Rental is a 2 hr. rental. Lil Swee-tea Party rental is within a 50 mile radius of Spring Hill, TN. Set-up time is 1 1/2 hrs. before party time. Clean-up takes place 30 minutes after the party and takes approximately 30 minutes to clean-up.
* When renting the Disney Princess Bounce Castle we suggest that there only be 3-4 children at a time in the bounce castle for safety purposes. We will also need a responsible adult to supervise the children while they are in the bounce castle. The Lil Swee~tea Party is not responsible for any injuries while the children are playing in the bounce castle.
All Rights Reserved. © 2015 Lil' Swee-tea Party.
Web Services by DIY Website Builder.